Saturday, June 26, 2010

Propaganda against Iran is working!

Propaganda against Iran is working!



We don't have to run an Israel centric life and initiate policies based on Israeli lies and deception. No one is obliged to take permission from a terrorist state like Israel before developing any technology or adding any hardware.


Israel is not a master state it nation. End of the story.



--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:

Re: Propaganda against Iran is working!



Last night at the Politics in the Pub which is a respectable (PROSPECTS FOR NON NULEAR PROLIFIRATIO AND DISARMEAMENT) discussion forum, Rory Medcalf of Lowy Institute was humiliated by me in front of a big crowd. Later Rory came to me to make up the differences unlike a vulgar and insane person regarding Iran and nuclear issues. The crowed cheered very nicely.



--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "rabbiforpalestine" wrote:

Re: Propaganda against Iran is working!



Gas Chamber Bound Dingbat,

Australian court said, "Islam is a religion". So stop using the disgusting expression `cult' as you know the gas chamber bound Jews are the condemned cult members.

By the way, enjoy Jewish sex!

...[in the event of sex between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman] the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman ; she must be executed , even if she was raped by the Jew ." (from: Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years by Israel Shahak, p87)

Source: Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion

Rabbis Teachings on sex with infants and animals: Jewish Teachings on sex with infants:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister.

"The complete Hebrew text of this saying can be found in "Rabbi Joseph in Talmud: Bammidber raba and Jalkut"

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:

Re: Propaganda against Iran is working!

moslems are members of a CULT!! The cult of child rape!! Poor little Aisha!!

Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Rahat" wrote:
Re: Propaganda against Iran is working!


Gas Chamber Bound Dingbat,

Australian court said, "Islam is a religion". So stop using the disgusting expression `cult' as you know the gas chamber bound Jews are the condemned cult members.

By the way, enjoy Jewish sex!

...[in the event of sex between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman] the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman ; she must be executed , even if she was raped by the Jew ." (from: Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years by Israel Shahak, p87)

Source: Ugly Judaism Is Incompatible With Any Religion

Rabbis Teachings on sex with infants and animals: Jewish Teachings on sex with infants:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister.

"The complete Hebrew text of this saying can be found in "Rabbi Joseph in Talmud: Bammidber raba and Jalkut"

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:

Re: Propaganda against Iran is working!

I do not think you are any smarter than when you first adhered to the cult of paedophillia and child rape!!

Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Rahat" wrote:

Re: Propaganda against Iran is working!



People are getting smarter and rejecting Israeli and US propaganda. Only fools are still swallowing them.

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:
Re: Propaganda against Iran is working!

Agree.


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Rahat" wrote:

Propaganda against Iran is working!

For more: Crimes Exposed

Iran is a victim of foreign aggression. Beside seven questions below, the issue is whether Iran should be allowed to develop any technology without prior permission of Israel and It's subservient USA!

Further to "Mossadegh - Stephen Kinzer - Iranian Democracy" and Is their any connection with CIA 400 Million and Iran (U Tube)? The demand for fossil fuel will subside in the future and the demand for yellow cake (uranium) will rise aggressively. The politics surrounding the supply to the energy hungry world will intensify also.

Iran has got a lot of yellow cakes meaning potential and cheap energy. Russia, China, India and everyone one would love to have that supply of cheap energy but wish to acquire it in a friendly and businesses like manner. However, on the hand we have the so called "good guys", i.e. the god fearing, human rights and democracy loving governments of USA and UK would like to get the yellow cake derived cheap energy from Iran by using terror and bully boy tactics. That's why George Bush Authorized a $400 million plan to destabilize Iran back in 2007. Links such as Proof: Israeli Effort to Destabilize Iran Via Twitter along with US Official: The CIA bribed Iranian government officials including businessmen, and reporters, and paid Iranians to demonstrate in the streets and BBC Caught In Mass Public Deception With Iran Propaganda are only a few more of the emerging evidences to support this claim.

Therefore; why are we talking about race, religion, sex, …? Insanity and profanity continuum of bruce is pathetic.

1.President Lee C. Bollinger's Introductory Remarks at SIPA-World Leaders Forum with President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is right or wrong?

2. Iranian President Ahmadinejad speaks at Columbia University is right or wrong?

3. Quotes by Iran's Ahmadinejad are correct or incorrect?

4. Full Text of President Ahmadinejad's Remarks at U.N. Conference on Racism April 21, 2009 is wrong or right?

5. WORLD CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM 2001 agenda items are correct or incorrect?

6. Ahmadinejad is a Jew is correct and incorrect and who were behind this malicious rumor?

7. Mr. Ahmadinejad does not have big house, car or bank account!

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed


Taxi I am not that familiar with this Lee Bollinger you wrote of. I do not recall condemning his remarks at SIPA... I really don't know of him !!

In retrospect, I recall getting a big kick out of Chavez and Ahmadinejad
when they both spoke at the UN several years ago, condemning the U.S. and its behaviors. I applauded both of them !!

However, since then, I have witnessed Chavez's behavior as a two-bit dictator and I have not been impressed with his actions as a leader of his people. I don't think Chavez really cares about his people !!

The same thing happened with Ahmadinejad... When the people of Iran demonstrated in the streets against tyranny of their government, Ahmadinejad proved that he was NOT a true man of his people !! He is NOT a true representative of his people... He is against his people !!!!

In recent years, I have seen with my own eyes the cruelty of these two dictators and the bad treatment of the people of their countries. With the invention of TV, I was able to see with my own eyes the men and women marching and demonstrating in the streets against the tyranny of undemoctratic governments of their countries... especially in Iran !!!

And YOU uphold the behaviors of these two cruel, worthless dictators that care NOTHING for the rights of their people ????

Taxi, you care for the rights of the taxi drivers in Australia... What about the rights of the Muslim WOMEN ????

Jodie

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

You really are a foul mouthed turd!! Does the thought of a child excite you!!??
I think it does!

Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "mujahidsolanorgv" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

Sue the rabbi too for putting his mouth on the Genitals of the infant.

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

Nah i would not put jesus of Nazareth in a gas chamber!! I would leave him to the rRomans to crucify as the did with those perceived to be a danger to good order!! you would look good crucified!

Cheers Bruce

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:

Re: Holocaust NEVER HAPPENED

I am not Jewish you moron!!

Cheers Bruce

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

No lunatics in the only M.E. democracy of Israel!! Only the surrounding islamo-fascist child raping filth!!

cheers Bruce

---In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

Jodie quite correctly condemned President Lee C. Bollinger's Introductory Remarks at SIPA-World Leaders Forum with President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad! She did welcome Iranian President Ahmadinejad speaks at Columbia University and Quotes by Iran's Ahmadinejad. Surprise! Srprise!! Today she is a convert!!! Is it another evidence of the power of the Media?

To the best f my knowledge Mr. Ahmadinejad does not have a big house, bank account, car and he is not involved with any sex scandals like most of the Israeli leaders! He reminds me Hugo Chavez of Venezuela! I have accosted many middle class and upper middle class Venezuelans who hate Chavez! However, they failed to articulate their grievances and I managed to work out who they are and why!

Anyway still I am asking the followings:

1.President Lee C. Bollinger's Introductory Remarks at SIPA-World Leaders Forum with President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is right or wrong?

2. Iranian President Ahmadinejad speaks at Columbia University is right or wrong?

3. Quotes by Iran's Ahmadinejad are correct or incorrect?

4. Full Text of President Ahmadinejad's Remarks at U.N. Conference on Racism April 21, 2009 is wrong or right?

5. WORLD CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM 2001 agenda items are correct or incorrect?

6. Ahmadinejad is a Jew is correct and incorrect and who were behind this malicious rumor?

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed



ME TOO.........!!!!


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:

He is one Jew I would put in a gas chamber!!

Cheers Bruce

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "bruce" wrote:
Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

The answer is NO!! Who would allow those lunatics to develop nuclear weapons!!?

Cheers Bruce


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "mmalamgir80" mmalamgir80@wrote:

The Power of the Media and Iran

The issue was should Iran or any other country for that matter CAN develop any technology without prior approval of Israel and USA!

Then we were told Iran is:

1. Not treating homosexuals properly

2. Not treating women and minorities properly

3. Not a democratic country!

Surprisingly the above allegations came from a country which is worse than Nazis and democratic records of that country are not better than Hitler's democracy!

Further more:

A. No one forwarded any evidence where Mr. Ahmadinejad said, "Israel should be destroyed".

B. No one told us which part of this Full Text of President Ahmadinejad's Remarks at U.N. Conference on Racism April 21, 2009 is wrong?

C. No one also told us which part of WORLD CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM 2001 agenda items is wrong! Why did USA and Israel walk out of these venues?

D. The "Lords of the world" also spread the deliberate rumor that Ahmadinejad is a Jew!

Beside the impact of false rumors one is free to like or dislike anyone.


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

Taxi,

I don't care what Ahmadinejad roots are... I only know that he is a "smart ass" and I don't approve of him. I don't like him.

Let me see him better the laws and living conditions for women in Iran...

jodie

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "mmalamgir80" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

Ahmadinejad is a Jew is another reason to start the gas chamber. Lies, deception, manipulation, prejudice, bigotry, arrogance, violence are only a few tools of the Zio-Nazis!


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

I have attended many debate and discussions regarding these issues.

Pints "1', "2" and "3" are deliberate campaign of the Zio-Nazis to murder the truth and to get what they want. I am surprised that even they have an impact on open minded Jodi!

1. "I would like to know the evidence where did he say, "Israel should be destroyed".

2. I also would like know, which part of this Full Text of President Ahmadinejad's Remarks at U.N. Conference on Racism April 21, 2009 is wrong?

3. Please also remind me, which part of WORLD CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM 2001 agenda items is wrong! Why did USA and Israel walk out of these venues?"

-- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "mujahidsolanorgv" wrote:
Re: [freeamericanow] Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

A translator can translate anything you say in any manner that his agenda requires. If I say in Spanish "I want water" you can translate it to "I'm thirsty". If you say "I want to take you to Chicago" the translator can Say "I want to kidnap you to Chicago"...

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Rahat" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

FGM = Female Gentile Mutilation.

"I would like to know the evidence where did he say, "Israel should be destroyed".

I also would like know, which part of this Full Text of President Ahmadinejad's Remarks at U.N. Conference on Racism April 21, 2009 is wrong?

Please also remind me, which part of WORLD CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM 2001 agenda items is wrong! Why did USA and Israel walk out of these venues?"

In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed



Taxi,

What is FGM ?? What 3 questions of Taxi's ????

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "rabbiforpalestine" rabbiforpalestine@ wrote:

Jodie,

FGM got nothing to do with Islam, Christianity or Ahmadinejad!

Would you will be kind enough to address three specific question of taxi? No one was able to answer him properly.

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israelis doomed

And btw... No more cutting of female genitals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is cruel, disgusting and cowardly... !!!!

Women should have something to say about that !!

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed


Taxi, I don't like Ahmadinejad nor his idea of government. I saw with my own eyes how the Iranian leaders beat and stoned the women that were marching against the outdated Iranian government laws and were marching for women's rights and RIGHTS OF HUMAN BEINGS !! Iran treats its women cruelty.

Harsh, Cruel and Inhuman Treatment of Citizens by the government will never work !! It has to be... Government By the People; For the People. The laws and government must come from the people. THAT INCLUDES WOMEN. That is a Democracy. Islamic laws are old and outdated.

The Iranian government is a SHAM. I would not look at Iran as a model government. Governments headed by Islamic religious male leaders WILL NEVER WORK. They can go soak their heads !! Put them out to pasture like the cattle. Hey, women of the ME... Take off those robes and head coverings and throw them on the ground... Walk proudly, with your heads up !!

The U.S. democracy has flaws, but it is a democratic government by the people for the people... ALL the people... not just the men. You Islamic men have had it too good for too long !!

Jodie

--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:

Re: Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed

I am not a fan of Ahmadinejad! I prefer more free speech and liberal laws regarding many issues including race, religion and sex to reflect true Islam! However, deliberately false US/Israeli attacks making people like Ahmadinejad popular.

I am sick and tired of totally false allegations against Ahmadinejad.

I would like to know the evidence where did he say, "Israel should be destroyed".

I also would like know, which part of this Full Text of President Ahmadinejad's Remarks at U.N. Conference on Racism April21, 2009 is wrong?

Please also remind me, which part of WORLD CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM 2001 agenda items is wrong! Why did USA and Israel walk out of these venues?


--- In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Jodie" wrote:

Re:Ahmadinejad: Israelis doomed


Taxi, I don't like that little shit, Ahmadinejad. He is a smartass and does not give "Human Rights" to women. He is the laughing stock of the world !!

NO country run by stupid religiousleaders like Ahmadinejad will ever succeed in the world community !!!!!!

RISE UP DOWN TRODDEN WOMEN OF THE WORLD AND BE COUNTED !!!!!!!! KICK MALE ASS !!!!!!!

Jodie

---In freeamericanow@yahoogroups.com, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:


During the first gulf massacre Russia betrayed Iraq and paid the price.

Taxi


Ahmadinejad: Israel is doomed


Ahmadinejad's visit to China comes at a delicate time in relations after Beijing backed UN sanctions [AFP]

Iran's president has said Israelis "doomed" during a speech in which he accused Western powers of monopolising nuclear technology.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's comments on Friday came two days after the UN Security Council hit Tehran with fresh sanctions over its nuclear programme.

Speaking during a news conference in the Chinese city of Shanghai, where he was visiting the World Expo, he denounced the sanctions, adopted on Wednesday with Chinese and Russian backing as "worthless paper".

He accused global nuclear powers of "monopolising" atomic technology and said the new sanctions would "have no effect".

The Iranian leader also described the US as being disingenuous, saying:" It is clear the United States is not against nuclear bombs because they have a Zionist regime with nuclear bombs in the region."

But he added: "They are trying to save the Zionist regime, but the Zionist regime will not survive. It is doomed."

In depth


Who'safraid of Iran?


Video:Mystery over Iranian scientist deepens


InsideStory: Reassessing the world nuclear order


InsideStory: A world without atomic weapons


Riz Khan: Global nucleardisarmament


Empire:Iran – influence or threat?


Countdown:The Iran/Israel arms race


Timeline:Iran's nuclear programme

Russia' halts missile sale'

Meanwhile Russia has signalled that it is moving to halt its sale of air defence missiles to Iran following fresh UN sanctions over Iran's atomic programme.

"S-300 supplies to Iran fall under UN sanctions," a Kremlin source said, referring to the defence system Russia has long planned to deliver to the Islamic republic.

"Thus this type of weapon cannot be delivered to Iran, "the source added.

However a final decree on the issue would need to come directly from Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian president, the foreign minister has said.

The UN Security Council resolution passed Wednesday bans Iran from developing ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, investing in nuclear-related activities and buying certain types of heavy weapons.

Trading partners

Ahmadinejad's visit to China comes at a delicate time in Tehran's relations with its ally, after Beijing backed the sanctions.

As a permanent member of the UN Security Council, China could have exercised its veto power to block the sanctions.

Iran says its programme is purely for civilian energy purposes but critics suspect it of developing atomic weapons.

Marking Iran Day at his country's pavilion at the expo, Ahmadinejad did not directly criticise his host.

But he skipped Friday's summit in Uzbekistan of the Shanghai Co-operation Organisation, which was attended by presidents Hu Jintao of China and Dmitry Medvedev of Russia.

Iran is an observer in the group but Ahmadinejad chose the low-key visit to Shanghai over an appearance at the regional security summit in Tashkent.

He was not scheduled to meet Chinese leaders while in China, nor visit the capital, Beijing.

Bilateral trade between China and Iran reached at least $36.5bn last year.

Iran meets 11 per cent of China's energy needs and Chinese companies have major investments in Iranian energy extraction projects and the construction of roads, bridges and power plants.

1 comment:

  1. You are correct!

    G 8 nations are scared about Israel and they refused to say anything about Israeli war crimes and genocide while they babbled about Iran and North Korea!

    What a shame! USA is under Israel feet.

    ReplyDelete